Arize Hotel Sukhumvit is ideally located with easy access to all parts of Bangkok and beyond. The hotel is just off Sukhumvit Road in walking distance to the BTS Phrom Phong skytrain station and the Sukhumvit/Asoke MRT subway station. Nearby attractions include shopping at Emporium, EmQuatier, Terminal 21 and Robinsons as well as The Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC) and Benjasiri Park.
How to get Arize Hotel Sukhumvit from Airport
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport by Train
• Board Airport Rail Link from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Phaya Thai Station. (service hours: 06.00 to 24.00 everyday) for only THB 45.-/person
• Change from Airport Rail Link to Bangkok Mass Transit (BTS.)
• Ride the train towards Bearing Line and alight at Phrom Phong Station. (THB 37.-)
• Take Exit 4 out of Phrom Phong Station. When you reach the ground, turn left then head to Sukhumvit soi 26.
• Turn right to Sukhumvit soi 26 and walk straight about 100 meters. Our hotel is on your right hand side, opposite 7-11.
Suvarnabhumi International Airport by Taxi or Car
Take Suvarnnabhummi Rd 31 toward Motorway (Rama 9).Travel via Srinakarin Gate towards Asoke Gate. Take Rama IV exit, then turn left to Rama IV Rd. Cross Rama IV Intersection then turn left on Soi Aree (Sukhumvit 26). The hotel is on left
Distance from Hotel: 29 km.
Drive Time: 30 – 34 min.
Taxi cost: 400.00 THB
From Don Muang International Airport by Train
• Take airport shutter bus from the airport to Mo Chit BTS sky train.
• Board BTS sky train to Phrom Phong Station.
• Take Exit 4 out of Phrom Phong Station. When you reach the ground, turn left then head to Sukhumvit soi 26
• Turn right to Sukhumvit soi 26 and walk straight about 100 meters. Our hostel is on your right hand side, opposite 7-11.